Book Reviews now accepted through The Book Escape E-zine. Please contact Jennifer at: thebookescapemag@gmail.com with your blurb, release date, author name, and publisher. Thank you!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Welcome Nicole Andrews Moore...


Title:  Hiding Out
Release date: Live now!
Author: Nicole Andrews Moore
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Blurb:
Samuel Davenport runs his family's New York based advertising agency. His brother, Adam, runs from responsibility and anything remotely boring. And his temp, Haley, runs so she'll never be caught and hurt again. She moved to the city New Year's Day to hide and recover, to build a new life far from her past. In an effort to lie low, Haley never expects to be more than a temp. What begins for Sam as an excuse to get to know her better, ends up being an opportunity for advancement and excitement for Haley. When Sam tries to uncover all of Haley's mysteries, he exposes her hiding place, endangers her life, and threatens to destroy any chance of them ever having a future together.
Buy link: (only one link please)
Questions:
  1.             How long have you been an author?
In 2011, I finally started self-publishing, but it wasn’t until 2013 I decided to get serious and make a career out of it.
  1.             What is your favourite genre?
Contemporary romance is my favorite genre to write.  I wish I had the talent to write a really great paranormal romance.  That is such a true reading escape for me.
  1.             If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend they start with and why?
Hiding Out, The Davenport Series Book One, is one of my favorite books I’ve written.  This has a bit of suspense in it and just the right amount of romance.  Readers tell me it sticks with them.  I love hearing that.
  1.             What is the biggest surprise you’ve discovered about the writing process?
Writing isn’t like a normal job.  The story often comes in bits and pieces.  I know how I want it to begin and end, but the middle is a bit foggy.  Sometimes, it works itself out and evolves naturally.  Other times, it takes forever for me to figure it out. 
  1.             Can you tell us about one of your current works in progress?
It feels like I’ve been working Tempest Torn forever.  It’s the second full-length novel in the New Hope Series.  At one point, I completely lost the book.  It failed to save.  My zip drive died.  I wanted to give up.  Somehow, I couldn’t find it in me to tell the story anymore.  Now, it’s coming together very nicely.  Bam.  Plot twist.  And life makes sense once more. 
  1.             Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you.
Lately, I have a two liter of Coke a day habit.  I’ve been so tired and struggled to function.  Caffeine and sugar make me so much more pleasant and productive.  I don’t drink coffee.
  1.             Name your top three writing goals?
Of all time?  I’d love to hit a list.  What author wouldn’t?  I’d like to finish all my series this year.  And I’m determined to branch out into some non-fiction self-help/inspirational writing.
Fun Questions -
  1.             If you had a warning label, what would it say?
Approach with chocolate.
  1.             If you had the chance to meet one of your characters privately, who would it be and what would you do?
If I could spend an afternoon with Adam, who is Sam’s brother in Hiding Out and the main character in Finally Found, I’d die happy.  Nothing naughty.  I’m happily married.  It’s just that Adam is so fun, full of life, and quick with a comeback.  I love witty banter. 
  1.             What is the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?
Does anyone ever answer this question?  Let’s suffice it to say, I did a bit of experimenting in college.  Not drugs.  Guys.  Enough said. 
  1.             Finally, can you give us your contact links?
Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/thenicknick
Pinterest:  http://www.pinterest.com/thenicknick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes,
~Jennifer Labelle~
http://www.jenniferlabelle.com

1 comment:

Labelle Books has put comments on moderation due to some recent SPAM.

Please be patient and keep the comments coming. Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check in frequently. We've got giveaways on a weekly basis and tons of great talent to share.