Book Reviews now accepted through The Book Escape E-zine. Please contact Jennifer at: thebookescapemag@gmail.com with your blurb, release date, author name, and publisher. Thank you!

Friday, January 23, 2015

Welcome Michele Gwynn...


Title:  Exposed: The Education of Sarah Brown (Kriminal Erotic Series Book I)
Release date: Sept 1, 2014
Author:  Michele E. Gwynn
Genre:  Fiction/Erotic Suspense
Blurb: The Dangers of Sex

Sarah Brown sets out on a journey to sexual self-discovery and falls face first into danger. In Barcelona, Anthony de Luca, an author and photographer, unleashes the full force of his charm that threatens to steal her heart, a prize he openly admits he doesn’t want. Still, she can’t resist him, and finds herself experiencing the heights of ecstasy and the lows of heartbreak as her lover leaves without a word. In Berlin, Paul Christiansen, a handsome Dutch lothario with a sordid past works his wiles to seduce her body; while in the shadows, a predator stalks a young boy close to Sarah determined to get what he wants or kill anyone who gets in his way. One of her two lovers has led a dangerous criminal straight to her door, but which one? And who can she trust? Will Sarah survive or will she lose both her heart and her life to desire?


Questions:
1.      How long have you been an author?  I’ve been a freelance journalist since 2006 writing for local news and community papers in San Antonio, and also contributing online to sites such as Examiner.com, Salon.com, Yahoo Voices, and magazines such as FashionErotica, Film Industry Network, and AlwayzTherro. In 2011, I published my first two books; The Cat Who Wanted to be a Reindeer, a children’s illustrated fiction, and Harvest, a short-story horror/sci-fi. Both were self published and are still doing well. In 2013, I began writing Exposed in earnest. I’d started the tale much earlier, but had put it aside for a while. Then, my must struck, and an international tale of criminal intrigue grew around an erotic love story. The two threads came together in a story that still surprises me. It seems my love of a good mystery bubbled to the surface and manifested onto the pages.

2.      What is your favourite genre? Definitely mysteries right now. Conspiracy theories are fascinating, and the more based in reality, the better. After that, I enjoy contemporary and historical romance, horror, and some really imaginative science fiction.

3.      If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend they start with and why? I’d recommend Exposed: The Education of Sarah Brown to those who love international suspense, and my short, Murder in the Vale (The Ghosts of Cardiff Series kickoff) for people who love mystery with a supernatural twist. Oh, for those who adore stories inspired by a true event, Harvest.

4.      What is the biggest surprise you’ve discovered about the writing process? What I’ve recently discovered is that the characters take on a life of their own. They literally have conversations in my head that demand to be put to paper. The best part is when they drop a bomb on me while I’m writing their words revealing something about them I hadn’t previously thought of, something that is pertinent to the plot and the reasons why they do what they do. It’s almost like channeling in a weird way.

5.      Can you tell us about one of your current works in progress? I’ve just completed book two in the Kriminal Erotic Series, The Evolution of Elsa Kreiss. It’s due out (tentatively) January 26th, 2015. I also began work on Camael’s Battle, book II in my novella series, Angelic Hosts, a YA and New Adult series about warrior angels battling the Dark Ones (fallen angels and demons). Once that is completed, I’ll be starting book three for the Kriminal Erotic Series.

6.      Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you.  People who know me are never surprised, but readers would be surprised to know what a real goofball I can be. I’m downright silly sometimes, and completely unafraid to do craziness in public like dancing in my car as if no one is watching (and they’re always watching!). I’ve noticed it makes observers have a good laugh, and don’t we all need one? I’m also very outspoken; a defender of the innocent and underdogs everywhere. If I saw someone hurting another, whether it’s a child, an elder or a stray animal, I’d be the first person to charge into the fray and deal with that individual. Probably not the smartest thing to do these days, what with people carrying weapons openly and being unpredictable, but that’s me. Not sure if you’d classify that as brave or foolish, but I suppose it’s a little of both.

7.      Name your top three writing goals?  Hmmn, goal one would be to write a killer series that people talk about in the office when they’re supposed to be working. Goal two would be to see that series translated to the screen, and goal three is to always introduce real-life, global issues that need a little light shone upon them so people can be made aware, and help do something to change the world in a positive manner. If I can make a reader think, and then discuss those thoughts with another, then I’ve made a difference. That makes me happy.

Fun Questions -

1.      If you had a warning label, what would it say?  “Do not be offended by anything that comes out of her mouth…it isn’t about you, unless you think it is, and if her words fit, you just wear that shoe and strut!”

2.      If you had the chance to meet one of your characters privately, who would it be and what would you do? Detective (Kommissar) Joseph Heinz. Heinz is an older gentleman, somewhat grumpy, but brilliant, caring, and brave. I’d like to spend the day on a ride-a-long with him to see how a typical day as a Berlin Kripo goes.

3.      What is the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?  Oh, we cannot speak of it….It’s forbidden. However, it’s possible I wrote about it in one of my short story erotic tales written under my pen of Xaviera Snow. Maybe.

4.      Finally, can you give us your contact links?

My blog: The Write of Way with Author Michele E. Gwynn  www.michelegwynn.blogspot.com
Follow me on Twitter @MGwynnExaminer
San Antonio Sex & Relationships on Examiner.com:   http://www.examiner.com/sex-and-relationships-1-in-san-antonio/michele-gwynn


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes,
~Jennifer Labelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labelle Books has put comments on moderation due to some recent SPAM.

Please be patient and keep the comments coming. Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check in frequently. We've got giveaways on a weekly basis and tons of great talent to share.