Book Reviews now accepted through The Book Escape E-zine. Please contact Jennifer at: thebookescapemag@gmail.com with your blurb, release date, author name, and publisher. Thank you!

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Meet Emma Nichols...


Title:  Heaven in Hedonism, Book 3 of the Sinful Series
Release date: 11/23/2014
Author: Emma Nichols
Genre: Romantic erotica
Blurb:
For ten years, Sin and Jolie were inseparable. Now, with Sin happily married and pregnant with twins, Jolie is feeling lost and restless. She knows something is missing, but the closest she comes up with is a desire for her own baby. Maybe, if she could just get past her issue with men, she could find a proper sperm donor.

For the past ten months, she's been working with Mac. Other than being male, he's younger, her complete opposite, and pretty much wrong in every way. Soon, he instructs Jolie to take a vacation and decides to join her. It's only a week, but by now Jolie should know that someone who seems wrong can be oh so right, and a week can change the course of a life.
Buy link: 

Questions:
  1. How long have you been an author?
It’s been about a year and a half since I went on the cruise and wrote a book as soon as I returned which started the Sinful Series: Sin at Sea.
  1. What is your favourite genre?
I love all things romance…the hotter the better!
  1. If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend they start with and why?
Definitely start with Sin at Sea.  While it’s officially book one of the Sinful Series, it is now complete as a trilogy with Vixen in Vegas and Heaven in Hedonism.
  1. What is the biggest surprise you’ve discovered about the writing process?
It’s so much harder than I ever imagined.  And believe it or not, writing sex scenes gets so tiresome!
  1. Can you tell us about one of your current works in progress?
I’m terrible.  I have about three manuscripts started.  The one I intend to publish next, however, is The Bad Boy, a follow up to The Good Girl.  In this, we get to see a continuation of Willow and Wyatt’s unplanned love story.
  1. Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you.
The lips on my profile picture…not mine.  ;)
  1. Name your top three writing goals?
Like every other author, I’d love to make a list…or all of them.  Some day I hope to get a handle on social media.  It still baffles me.  And for once, I’d like to finish a book when I planned.
Fun Questions -
  1. If you had a warning label, what would it say?
Too hot to handle.
  1. If you had the chance to meet one of your characters privately, who would it be and what would you do?
I could spend days with Jolie, one of the main characters in the Sinful Series.  She’s the perfect best friend, just the right amount of sympathetic and suck it up.  She’s witty and wonderful.  And she’s one of the few females I know who isn’t into competition.
  1. What is the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?
Let’s call it…book research.  My then boyfriend and I engaged in some pretty fun romps…with another couple.  Shhh!
  1. Finally, can you give us your contact links?

Email: emmanicholserotica@gmail.com

EXCERPT:
The chair on the other side of my desk creaked. Immediately, I stiffened and swiped at my eyes before meeting the face of the only other person in the office tonight. Fuck. It was Mac. His face was the picture of concern. His mannerisms, the quiet way he moved, the gentleness of his touch when he laid a hand on my arm, the slight pout to his lips made me cry harder.
“Have I told you how much I hate you?” I asked him in frustration. “Could I not have a minute?”
Shaking his head, his grasp on my arm tightened. “Why are you crying? You should never cry alone.”
“Well, my boss,” I began in an effort to joke and deflect. It was my way. Mac saw through it.
“Really. What’s bothering you, not Just Jolie?” A smile played at the corner of his lips at what was obviously his attempt at lightening the mood.
“Not just?” I asked, brightening some, even if I wanted to fight it.
“Yeah. There is so much more to you. And I want to know all of it.” Even if he meant it in the most innocent of ways, his words had the opposite effect.
“Time to call it a night, I think,” I mumbled as I pushed back my chair and stood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes,
~Jennifer Labelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labelle Books has put comments on moderation due to some recent SPAM.

Please be patient and keep the comments coming. Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check in frequently. We've got giveaways on a weekly basis and tons of great talent to share.