Book Reviews now accepted through The Book Escape E-zine. Please contact Jennifer at: thebookescapemag@gmail.com with your blurb, release date, author name, and publisher. Thank you!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Check out Tina Bass' newest Release, His Safe Keeping...

Hello everyone, for those of you who don’t know me my name is Tina Bass and I’m a light erotic romance writer who loves a happily ever after, but with twist and turns along the way. Right now I’m in the process of writing The Safe series. Book one in the series, His Safe Keeping, is available now on Amazon in e-book and paperback form. If you haven’t already, check it out, because the second in the series, Safe With Him, will be out soon, and I’m working on book three now.

As most writers know, one of the most asked question is… “Where do you get your ideas?”  Well, let me just say…Snacks! Yes, that’s right all those ooey-gooey-bad-for-you-but-taste-so-good snacks! I can write page after page while downing handfuls of salty or sweet snacks.  I know, I know the trend is eating healthy, and it is a great trend, but sometimes snacks are a necessary part of our lives.  And, I have found that snacks while writing are important to my personal creative processes. Don’t ask me why, because honestly I haven’t the faintest idea, all I know is I can sit in front of my laptop and stare at a blank page for hours and…nothing. Put a bowl or bag of some sweet (or salty) stuff beside me and I can’t type fast enough. Case in point, when I was asked about doing this guest post, and, “The post can be about whatever you'd like.” What!? Yeah, I didn’t have a clue, I mean sure I was going to talk about my book(s) but then beyond that…nothing. Then while I was sitting and basically staring at a blank page wondering what in the world could I say, a friend of mine stopped by with a bag of cotton candy (a very good friend who knows I freakin’ love cotton candy) I ripped open the bag tore into that fluffy stuff of yum and I kid you not, started typing away! So there you go.  One of my great secrets for writing success.  Snacks!!
Just a little taste…

Excerpt from His Safe Keeping:

Krista smiled bigger, then remembered the brownies and ran to the door. Kade was already getting into his truck when she came running out to catch him. “Wait! Don’t leave yet!” she yelled at him as she raced back into the house. She sprinted into the kitchen, grabbed the brownies and the note she had written to go along with them, and hurried back out the door and slammed into Kade as he was returning to the house to meet her. He reached out to steady her and she smiled, shoving the brownies at him. “These are for you. Kind of a thank you and all.” She explained.
            Kade looked down at the wrapped plate, then back up to her face. “You made me brownies?”
            “Yeah. I hope you like them.” Krista was a little nervous. She didn’t even know if he liked brownies or not.
            He took the plate. “Get in the house.” His voice sounded hoarse and a little strained.
            “What’s wrong?” Krista asked him, confused.
            “Krista. Baby. Get in the house. Now! If I touch you again, I won’t stop. And I gotta get this shit done.” He ground out the words, sounding as if he were in pain.
            “Okay,” she replied somewhat breathlessly, but didn’t move.
            “Krista,” Kade growled.
            She jumped. “Okay, okay.” She ran back into the house, shut the door and locked it, all the while smiling a big silly smile. Three minutes later her phone rang and she realized she was still leaning against the door, smiling like crazy.
            “Hello,” she answered, trying to sound normal.
            “Thank you, baby.” She heard Kade whisper to her and that big smile grew even bigger.

His Safe Keeping
     *add cover*


And you can stay up-to-date on my snack induced writing by checking out my Facebook page, twitter, or Tumblr page as well as my Amazon page and while you’re there all likes will be greatly appreciated.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Thanks for joining us today. His Safe Keeping sounds like an awesome read!

Best wishes,
~Author Jennifer Labelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labelle Books has put comments on moderation due to some recent SPAM.

Please be patient and keep the comments coming. Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check in frequently. We've got giveaways on a weekly basis and tons of great talent to share.