Title: Dark Secret
Release date: June 1, 2014
Author: Michelle Escamilla
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Blurb: Emma Blackwood was the epitome of ordinary. She lived in a small town, where she excelled in school and loved to hang out with her friends. Wanting to escape from her ordinary life, she headed to college in the city. But as soon as college life was over, she found herself back to the same old routine. Normal.
After a night on the town with her best friend, Kyle, Emma meets a mysterious man. One small touch of his hand made her feel things that she’s never experienced before. That moment changed everything for Emma. ‘Normal’ was never going to be a word to describe her ever again.
Micah Oliver didn’t grow up in a normal world. His mother, a witch, had passed on her powers to him. He had a gift, one that could sense when others, like him, were near. Finding Emma was supposed to be a blessing for him, someone that would understand his way of life. Or was it?
Emma doesn’t know her past, or her future and Micah has the answers, but there is one problem.
He has a Dark Secret….
Buy link: http://amzn.com/B00KPJENPY
1. How long have you been an author? Surprisingly, only a year and half now!
2. What is your favourite genre? I love Romance
3. If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend they start with and why? Well, I write contemporary and paranormal. So, if they are into contemporary – definitely Clarity, but Dark Secret is my baby.
4. What is the biggest surprise you’ve discovered about the writing process? How much time it actually takes to get everything edited and organized.
5. Can you tell us about one of your current works in progress? I’m getting ready to release the follow-up to Dark Secret , Wicked Spell. I’m also working on and off on a new steamy read
6. Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you. If you would have asked me ten years ago if I would ever write a book, I’d laugh at you.
7. Name your top three writing goals? I’d really like to be part of an author signing (its happening in July 2015), To get published (happened June 2014) and people to enjoy my writing. (I kinda hit all my writing goals!)
Fun Questions -
1. If you had a warning label, what would it say? Caution: Potty Mouth
2. If you had the chance to meet one of your characters privately, who would it be and what would you do? Muhahaha! I’d meet Micah and yeah, I don’t think its appropriate to talk about what I’d do privately
3. What is the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done? Ummm… I don’t really have anything? Well I do but…yeah inappropriate
4. Finally, can you give us your contact links? YES!
I'd like to thank Michelle for joining us today. It was great to learn more about you.
~Author Jennifer Labelle~