Title: The Lonely Girl
Release date: May 19th 2013
Author: Gracie Wilson
Genre: New Adult
What if one day you woke up and found your heart had been shattered? You lost the one person you loved more than anything.
What happens when you learn to move on even though you thought you'd never be able to again? Is it worth the risk to try and let someone in? Is it better to be left alone then take the chance of more heartache?
This time will be different. Becca slowly starts to put the shattered pieces of her heart back together only to have it broken again by someone she trusted. Can her heart that was barely healed in the first place be fixed, again?
Becca falls for someone new, but will her heart be safe. Will she survive the secrets that come out from the past? Love is worth the risk. Can she really believe that? The question is: is he worth the risk?
Buy link: http://www.amazon.com/Lonely-Girl-Gracie-Wilson-ebook/dp/B00KEYA4DK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400603530&sr=8-1&keywords=Gracie+Wilson
- How long have you been an author? I wrote for the first time in November 2013
- What is your favourite genre? New Adult
- If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend they start with and why? If you like emotional rollarcoasters… my Lonely Girl series… my Storm Corp series is releasing soon.
- What is the biggest surprise you’ve discovered about the writing process? Even though the book is finished it still takes a bit to get it out to readers. This can frustrate them because they want it right away.
- Can you tell us about one of your current works in progress? I’m currently working on my Lonely Girl Series (4 books), Storm Corp Series ( Minimum 3 books), and an erotic book that is a WIP
- Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you. I travel a lot, when I do I like to go to new aquariums. Fish!!!
- Name your top three writing goals? To surprise my readers, have them connect to my characters, and have them wanting more.
Fun Questions -
- If you had a warning label, what would it say?
- If you had the chance to meet one of your characters privately, who would it be and what would you do? Since Becca is taken from some of my life, I would say Lexi from my Storm Corp Series…. She’s bad ass! I’d want to find trouble!
- What is the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done? I’m going to plead the 5th on this on :P
- Finally, can you give us your contact links?
~Author Jennifer Labelle~