Book Reviews now accepted through The Book Escape E-zine. Please contact Jennifer at: thebookescapemag@gmail.com with your blurb, release date, author name, and publisher. Thank you!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

An Interview & An Awesome New Release with Author N.C. Winters...

Title: Ride for a Cure

Release date: May 19th 2014

Author: N.C Winters

Genre: Erotic Romance

Blurb: Grayson James has dedicated almost his entire life to running the ranch his Granddad built for his Grandma in Odessa Texas, but when his niece Macee opens his eyes to a whole new opportunity, he begins to change the lives of kids all over Texas. When Macee gets diagnosed with autism at the young age of three, Grayson immediately notices the bond she seems to have with his horses. She tries to talk and interact with them more than she does people. That's when Grayson starts the Ride for a Cure Foundation, allowing children diagnosed with autism to come to his ranch daily for two weeks out of the summer to ride and interact with his horses. He also raises money to donate to finding a cure. Love was the last thing on his mind until he met Tanley West.

Tanley West grew up in a middle class neighborhood never really doing without, but never having the things money can buy which most kids take for granted, like vacations or a simple shopping trip with her mother.. Her only goal was to go to school and open her own bakery. When she and her best friend Presley Evans finally make that dream a reality, she seems to be on top of the world but Presley knows things have been hard for Tanley since she lost her dad. When Grayson James walks in to their little shop, Sweet Treats, to place an order for his local charity auction, Tanley is blown away and left breathless by his sexy cowboy looks and sweet southern charm. Tanley has a choice, she can let Grayson walk away or she can risk it all for love. Either way, Grayson is not giving up. He sees what he wants - and he wants Tanley.


Questions:

1.      How long have you been an author? One year in August! I started out as self pub J

2.      What is your favourite genre? Erotic Romance

3.      If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend they start with and why? I would say The Escape I had it self-published but it’s being revamped by my publisher now. People really seem to enjoy the fast pace and love behind it.

4.      What is the biggest surprise you’ve discovered about the writing process? How hard it is to get your work out there. I have had the biggest issue just getting myself known.

5.      Can you tell us about one of your current works in progress? I am working on one right now called Love Honor and Sacrifice, it’s about a Marine and his childhood best friend/love. It’s a very emotional read and very close to my heart.

6.      Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you. I manage to raise four kids and handle being an oilfield wife along with writing. It can be very challenging with my husband being gone a lot. That is why I can’t put out as many books a year as most authors.

7.      Name your top three writing goals? My main goal is to always keep my readers wanting more, if they want more than there enjoying my work. Second would have to be always remain true to myself. I always want to make sure that I enjoy what I am writing, because if I’m not then my work will reflect that. And lastly I would LOVE to hit top 100 on amazon J

Fun Questions -

1.      If you had a warning label, what would it say? Caution Angel to bitch mode in 2 seconds! LOL it’s beyond true as much as I hate to say it

2.      If you had the chance to meet one of your characters privately, who would it be and what would you do? I would have to say Chris, he is the Marine in the book I am writing right now. I would just be in total awe of him and you all will see why J

3.      What is the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done? Probably would have to say having sex in public LOL

4.      Finally, can you give us your contact links? My fan page ( Which thanks to fb no one ever sees :/  https://www.facebook.com/authorNCWinters?ref_type=bookmark\
My main page, and I will add readers J https://www.facebook.com/N.C.WintersAuthor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow this book sounds fantastic, and I can't wait to get a copy for myself. Thank you, N.C. Winter's for joining us today. It's was great to learn more about you, and thanks for sharing your work with us.


Best wishes,
~Author Jennifer Labelle~
http://www.jenniferlabelle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labelle Books has put comments on moderation due to some recent SPAM.

Please be patient and keep the comments coming. Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check in frequently. We've got giveaways on a weekly basis and tons of great talent to share.