Title: Next Time Love Comes
Release date: June 19, 2014
Author: Linda L Picl
Blurb: Sometime marriage isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Sometimes you have to take your own life in your hands and change it for the better. Elizabeth Peters knows this and when she meets Aiden Roberts and his handicapped child she realizes she’ll have a fight ahead of her if she wants this man in her life.
Buy link: http://www.amzn.to/1sKDFY1
1. How long have you been an author? About 6 years
2. What is your favourite genre? Always has been Romance, any kind of romance.
3. If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend they start with and why? Only one out now, Next Time Love Comes. I consider it a second chance romance book, the people in it aren’t kids, and they’ve grown up and know the marriages they are in aren’t right for them.
4. What is the biggest surprise you’ve discovered about the writing process? It’s a lot of work. It’s not a nine to five job. You are always thinking and trying to figure out what will work better with what you’re trying to accomplish.
5. Can you tell us about one of your current works in progress? My next book Solitary Dreamer is in edits now. It’s another second chance at love story about a woman in a small town married to the town laughing stock. But he’s been good to her and ends up giving his life for her. She does find a new love but there are obstacles there she has to work through to finally get the love she needs so desperately.
6. Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you. I love to ghost hunt, real ghosts, not the fun ghost houses that pop up at Halloween.
7. Name your top three writing goals? Well probably the same all writers have, to be famous, to make a lot of money and to not have to deal with writers block.
Fun Questions -
1. If you had a warning label, what would it say? Proceed with caution, not going to say why…lol
2. If you had the chance to meet one of your characters privately, who would it be and what would you do? Rafe in Next Time Love Comes. I’d want to slap him silly.
3. What is the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done? Oh man I can’t really give you that answer, there’s been too many and I’d get in way too much trouble.
4. Finally, can you give us your contact links? Yep, Twitter http://twitter.com/LindalPicl, Facebook fan page, Linda L.Picl and my blog is WordPress at https://lpicl.wordpress.com. And finally you can buy my book at http://amzn.to/1sKDFY1
~Author Jennifer Labelle~