Title: Why Yellow Jackets Can’t Find the Hole
Release date: June 1st
Author: Emily Walker
Genre: NA Comedy
The Yellow Jackets are a group of young men in their early twenties who have taken a vow of sexual purity. But making a vow and keeping a vow is two different things. Each of them struggle in one way or the other to remain sexually unscathed. Bryant, one of the Jackets, has moved off campus from the all-boys school and finds himself neighbors to a very tantalizing beauty. Only this girl is much more than she seems, and unbeknownst to Bryant, she makes it her mission in life to take his virginity. Bryant and his roommates, in the meantime, are slowly discovering that all of their fellow Yellow Jackets have secrets. Not to mention that there’s a spy in their midst—one who is doing everything he possibly can to expose the fact that the Yellow Jackets are not as ‘pure’ as they all seem.
1. How long have you been an author? I’ve always loved to write, but I started really pursuing this about three years ago.
2. What is your favourite genre? Science Fiction
3. If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend they start with and why? The Extractor, it is my short story, and what I truly love to write, horror.
4. What is the biggest surprise you’ve discovered about the writing process? It’s amazing once you get going and the ideas start to flow.
5. Can you tell us about one of your current works in progress? I am currently working on The Kingdom. It is a horror novel that deals with what happens if animals suddenly turn on humanity.
6. Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you. I have a beauty channel on YouTube.
7. Name your top three writing goals? Publish 3 books this year, Make an Amazon bestseller list, Write my YA Dystopian Fantasy.
Fun Questions -
1. If you had a warning label, what would it say? Prone to sporadic outbursts of completely random nonsense.
2. If you had the chance to meet one of your characters privately, who would it be and what would you do? I think I would like to meet my character from The Kingdom, Amber, and slap her for thinking the way she does.
3. What is the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done? I stole a joke book in the 3rd grade from someone else and got caught. I hate people who steal, I think it’s a low thing to do, and I will forever be ashamed.
4. Finally, can you give us your contact links?
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/authorewalker
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/authoremilywalker
Facebook page – http://www.facebook.com/emilywalkerfans
Website – http://www.authoremilywalker.com
Thank you so much for having me on today!! I enjoyed your questions!
~Author Jennifer Labelle~