Book Reviews now accepted through The Book Escape E-zine. Please contact Jennifer at: thebookescapemag@gmail.com with your blurb, release date, author name, and publisher. Thank you!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Author Faye Hall's, She's A Lot Like You...

Title: She’s A lot Like You
Release date: 3 April 2014
Author: Faye Hall
Genre: Historical Erotic Romance

Blurb: Willow Jameson knew nothing of her family’s past or their connection to the Morgan family when she first met Re Morgan.  All she seen was his ruggedly handsome appearance, his gentle words luring her into his strong embrace.  What she found was a passion beyond compare.

She couldn’t have foreseen the lies and family betrayal that would inevitably rob her of the man she loved and forever change her life.

TEN YEARS LATER
Willow returned to the town life she loved so much, no longer ignorant to those who had separated her from the man she’d loved.  She was back now to make those responsible pay for all they’d taken from her.  In her search what she found was the hardened man Re Morgan had become…
…a man whose mere glance reignited a passion she had thought long since forgotten.
Re Morgan had left a horde of jilted lovers in his trail.  When he seen Willow again across the crowded dancehall, he wanted nothing more than to add her to this list.  Re wanted little more than a short, heated affair.
What he became involved in was far more scandalous than he could have ever imagined.


Questions:
1.      How long have you been an author? I have been writing novels, short stories and poems since school.  I’ve had a few poems published both locally and internationally.  My first novel was published in 2006, and my first novel with Red Sage publishing was published in 2012.

2.      What is your favourite genre? I love romance, of any kind, but I really love steamy, passionate stories that also have a good dose of mystery and scandal too.

3.      If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend they start with and why? All my novels are standalone titles, but I would recommend either My Gift to you which was released 2012, or Mistress of Purity, which is yet to be released to anyone.  They are by far my favourite scripts, full of unbridled passions, and suspense around near every twist and turn, and all set in the beauty of 1800’s North Queensland, Australia.

4.      What is the biggest surprise you’ve discovered about the writing process? Just how much work is put into edits.  Being an Australian author I have had to get used to certain words I commonly use in my country that are not used in America where my publisher is.

5.      Can you tell us about one of your current works in progress? Mistress of Purity is my third book, and I’m currently waiting on edits back for it.  It’s set in Sarina, Queensland during the late 1800’s.  It tells of a man ordered back to his family’s estate after his father’s death, to find his newest step mother is the same woman he had spent the night with in the tavern several months before.  There’s a lot of secrets also surrounding his late father’s estate, including a secret hidden in the underground tunnel that ties him and his lady love even closer together.

6.      Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you. I have several tattoos.

7.      Name your top three writing goals? To write a best seller (Isn’t that every writers dream?), to make a stable living from my writing, and mostly to see a movie made from one of my books.

Fun Questions -
1.      If you had a warning label, what would it say? Loud and handle with caution.

2.      If you had the chance to meet one of your characters privately, who would it be and what would you do? Gareth, from Mistress of Purity, because he is just so much like my husband.  As for what I’d do… you may just have to read that in my next novel…

3.      What is the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done? When I first met my husband I used to meet him in secret at the park.  There was one time a police car actually stopped in front of us, looked at my raised shirt, my husbands hand beneath my skirt, they shook their heads and just drove away.

Finally, can you give us your contact links? website http://www.faye-hall.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes,
~Author Jennifer Labelle~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labelle Books has put comments on moderation due to some recent SPAM.

Please be patient and keep the comments coming. Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check in frequently. We've got giveaways on a weekly basis and tons of great talent to share.