Book Reviews now accepted through The Book Escape E-zine. Please contact Jennifer at: thebookescapemag@gmail.com with your blurb, release date, author name, and publisher. Thank you!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Anyone in the mood for a Hot Military Read? Check out Code Name: Nina's Choice by Natasza Waters...

Thanks for welcoming me onboard today Jennifer. I’m Natasza Waters, and I write military suspense and romance. Don’t go running in the other direction until you’ve given one a try. I promise the lingo and acronyms are kept to a minimum. The Navy SEALs in my novels are locked and loaded with valor, strength and make memorable book boyfriends.
I’m writing a series on US Navy SEAL Team One, Alpha Squad. Anyone who enjoys Suzanne Brokmann, will love getting to know these guys. I spent thirty plus years in the Coast Guard, and I have plenty of “book fodder” to draw from. Each novel has a running arc that deals with the issues of serving members. Navy SEALs live hard, play hard, and love hard. If you’re a Canadian, wave the flag, because you’ll always find at least one in my novels. The U.S. and Canada have always been brothers (and sisters) in arms, and kept dark things at bay, together.
I do something that most authors don’t. It’s important that I know the men going on my covers. Most of them have military backgrounds. Two of them are even on my street team, and of course drop by to drive my ladies wild.
The newest book, Code Name: Nina’s Choice, is Petty Officer Mace Callahan’s story who turned out to be a favorite character from the first two books. He’s the heart of the team with Hollywood good looks and muscles out the ying-yang. 
Blurb: Nina Samson, an analyst working at Coronado Base Command, lands in Navy sniper Mace Callahan’s lap like an I.E.D. Two weeks of fiery passion with the lithe redhead, and the self-proclaimed bachelor raises the white flag.
Arriving in San Diego, Nina, a single mother with an eight-year-old daughter, spots danger ahead. Mace’s Hollywood goods looks and wicked smile makes her heart run a zip-line of crazy. Lust for the sexy SEAL swiftly turns to fear when he deploys to Syria for a mission.

Mace returns home angry. Believing his injury destroys their future, unable to pleasure any woman, especially one like Nina, he tries to sever their relationship. She deflects every round Mace fires at her heart, determination controlling the helm. Just as the seas calm, fate advances. Another warrior sets his sights on her. Mace will wage war for her heart, but it’s “Nina’s Choice”.
Secret Cravings Publishing http://tinyurl.com/kk24c35
Siren Bookstrand http://tinyurl.com/mrwhlwb
All Romance E-books http://tinyurl.com/ouf2v3p
Thanks for letting me drop by Jennifer. Love, hope & faith to you!
88’s
Natasza Waters


Code Name: Nina’s Choice
Book Three
A Warrior’s Challenge series.
By
Natasza Waters

His palms were pinned against the shower wall. The water splashed down his strong body, magnifying the hollows and swells of his strength. Her breath stuck in her throat seeing the angry wounds. Two long gashes had been stitched down his right thigh, and several across the top of his buttocks. Whatever did this to him had caused severe damage to his hips and groin area.
She didn’t know what to do. Was he having a problem standing, but too prideful to ask for help? Endurance was not a strong suit for him until his ligaments and muscles healed.
He crooked his head at her. “I’m all right.”
His brilliant eyes stared at her filled with restraint and pain. She dropped the towels on the counter and stripped down quickly. Watching him in agony was agony for her.
“Nina, Jesus, woman.” His gaze started at her feet and climbed her body, stalling on her breasts. “I can’t.” His head dropped back, and he clamped his eyes shut in frustration as the droplets rained down his face.
“I’m not suggesting that. I just—want to feel you next to me. I need to know all of you came home, and if not I’ll remind you that you are home.”
Naked. Unsure. She removed another floor tile of distance between them. His head turned, and as long as she lived, she would never forget the look in his eyes. Everyone saw Mace as the heart of the team; the nice guy with an uplifting word. For the first time since she’d known him, the warrior glared at her, and he was angry.
“Leave me be, Nina.”
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes,
~Author Jennifer Labelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labelle Books has put comments on moderation due to some recent SPAM.

Please be patient and keep the comments coming. Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check in frequently. We've got giveaways on a weekly basis and tons of great talent to share.