Book Reviews now accepted through The Book Escape E-zine. Please contact Jennifer at: thebookescapemag@gmail.com with your blurb, release date, author name, and publisher. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

An Interview & A New Release with Katherine Rhodes...

Title: Consensual: A Club 
Imperial Novel


Release date: Dec 2, 2013


Author: Katherine Rhodes 

          
Genre: Erotic Romance/BDSM


Blurb:

From the moment Nathaniel laid eyes on Emmy Westerly, he wanted her in his life. He would do anything to get her there and keep her there. To his surprise, Nathaniel found himself quickly pulled into Emmy’s dark world of whips and blindfolds, kink and submission. He was intrigued not only by the thrill of it, but by the enigma which led Emmy there as well.


Emmy could not resist Nathaniel Walsh. She couldn’t deny the electricity between them, the utter animal magnetism she felt for him. Emmy was mystified by someone as honest and uncomplicated as Nathaniel allowing her to lead him into the dark. She adored having him at the tip of her lash.
But Emmy had secrets - deep, cruel truths which led her to Club Imperial, and staying with Nathaniel would mean telling him everything. He wasn't ready for that.
Neither was she.


**Content Warning: Contains explicit content that may not be suitable for all audiences. Also contains BDSM, Erotic content and language. 18+ Audience


Buy link:
http://amzn.com/B00H2MOQ2C

Questions:


1.      How long have you been an author?
Virtually my whole life. I started writing –poorly-- when I was six!


2.      What is your favourite genre?
Paranormal/Scifi. I love slipstream fiction where one blends into another.


3.      If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend they start with and why?
Consensual—because it’s the first in the series, and it really explains a lot of what’s going on in the books.


4.      What is the biggest surprise you’ve discovered about the writing process?
How much I didn’t know I didn’t know! Having written so long, I didn’t know that there was anything left to learn about the writing process or editing or ... well... anything! And then I got my first manuscript back from the editor.


5.      Can you tell us about one of your current works in progress?
Oh, I have so many, it’s a shame. I’m really excited about paranormal romance that I’m working on piece by piece. It’s a world I’ve been creating for about 20 years and I can’t WAIT to let the readers in. It’s so much fun there!


6.      Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you.
I’m actually quite painfully shy in social situations where I don’t know people. I have a personality and a half once you know me, but before that, you’d totally mistake me for a wallflower.


7.      Name your top three writing goals?
Keep writing
Keep improving
Keep reading <~ can’t even tell you how important that is!


Fun Questions -

1.      If you had a warning label, what would it say?
Warning: SARCASM IMMINENT! PLEASE STAY AT LEAST 300 FT. BACK.

2.      If you had the chance to meet one of your characters privately, who would it be and what would you do?
Franz Dorn- and we would have a discussion over a good scotch about life, the universe and everything.


3.      What is the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?
Let’s just say that it involved a kitchen counter and a cheesecake.


4.      Finally, can you give us your contact links?
Sure can!

twitter.com/Mistress_KayR
...you can see that I’m very hard to find...


Excerpt:

“You’ve been avoiding me in the office all week.” 
“Because I want nothing more than to tie you up and fuck you,” she said frankly, stepping back. “So unless you want me right here, right now, you should go back to your office. Now.”
Holy Fuckin’ God. Her words filled his cock and made it throb. No woman had ever done that to him before, but he actually found himself torn. He wanted her, more than he’d ever wanted a woman. But at the same time, did he really want to have sex in a supply closet when he had all those rooms at home to choose from? He could imagine her on his master bed, dressed in those thigh highs…
He tried to step forward, but she stopped him with the clipboard.
“Think about it, Nathaniel,” she said. “Stop doesn’t work very well on me. It did yesterday, but I can’t promise it will today.”
He looked at her and blinked lazily a few times. Pushing the clipboard to the side, he made his decision. “Fine. Then don’t stop.” He walked right up to her and pressed himself against her tits. He could feel her nipples poking him like diamonds.
Emmy drew in her breath slowly. “You have no idea what you’re saying.”
“Hell yes, I do,” he said.
“I don’t think so. Not even remotely.”
He leaned in to her ear. “Show me, baby,” he breathed.
Emmy’s eyes flared, and she tugged him back against the shelving unit. “Put your arms above your head, clasp your hands together and keep them there.” She nipped him on the chin, making him groan. “And don’t move till I tell you to.”
The fire in his eyes would have seared flesh. “Oh, damn.”



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd like to thank Katherine for sharing with us today. It was great getting to know you. 
So readers if you'd like one delectably hot read check out Club Imperial today!


Best wishes,
~Author Jennifer Labelle~
http://www.jenniferlabelle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labelle Books has put comments on moderation due to some recent SPAM.

Please be patient and keep the comments coming. Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check in frequently. We've got giveaways on a weekly basis and tons of great talent to share.