Book Reviews now accepted through The Book Escape E-zine. Please contact Jennifer at: thebookescapemag@gmail.com with your blurb, release date, author name, and publisher. Thank you!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Are you a Harlequin Lover? Check Out This Interview with Author Jennifer Snow...


Title:
The Trouble With Mistletoe

Release date: November 1, 2013

Author: Jennifer Snow

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Blurb:

 

Questions:

1.      How long have you been an author? I started collecting rejection letters at sixteen, so I think it started around that timeJ But then life took me on several different paths after highschool, so it was when I was on maternity leave with my son three years ago that I started writing seriously again and succeeded in publishing my first novella.
 

2.      What is your favourite genre? I love contemporary romance, especially holiday themed titles.

3.      If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend they start with and why? I would start with my holiday novella Mistletoe & Molly as it is a quick short, fun read that will introduce them to my style before starting the new Brookhollow series.  However, The Trouble With Mistletoe is the best example of my writing style and how it has changed over the last few years.


4.      What is the biggest surprise you’ve discovered about the writing process? How supportive other writers can be. I have met some wonderful people through conferences and on our Heartwarming Authors blog.


5.      Can you tell us about one of your current works in progress? I am currently writing book three in the Brookhollow series, which is Melody Myers’ story. Readers are introduced to her in the first two books and it was time for her own story. It is heartbreaking at times to write, but definitely one that I think will resonate with readers of the series.

 
6.      Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you. I love the UFC-Mixed Martial Arts. I’m such a girl…until the pay per view fights come on lolJ
 

7.      Name your top three writing goals? Well, I hope to finish my Brookhollow series by the end of next year, and then move on to another series I’ve already outlined-so I guess that’s one. Number two would be to finish a screenplay submission that I am co-writing with my mom. And three-Ultimately, my biggest goal and dream would be to have one of my holiday titles turned into a Hallmark made for tv Christmas movieJ  Dream big, right?
 

Fun Questions -

1.      If you had a warning label, what would it say? I actually have a warning sticker on my truck that says-Caution-Harlequin writer on board, because I am a hazard on the road sometimes when my mind starts to wander to Brookhollow…


2.      If you had the chance to meet one of your characters privately, who would it be and what would you do? Luke from The Trouble With Mistletoe…and um…that’s private J
 

3.      What is the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done? I can’t put this here, but if readers want to email me privately, I’ll share itJ
 

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I'd like to thank Jennifer for joining us today. It was a pleasure to get to know you. LOL, that warning sticker is priceless.
 
Best wishes,
~Author Jennifer Labelle~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labelle Books has put comments on moderation due to some recent SPAM.

Please be patient and keep the comments coming. Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check in frequently. We've got giveaways on a weekly basis and tons of great talent to share.