Book Reviews now accepted through The Book Escape E-zine. Please contact Jennifer at: thebookescapemag@gmail.com with your blurb, release date, author name, and publisher. Thank you!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

An Interview with the Authors of the Paranormal Menage Romance Tour...



Why do you write PNR ménage romance?
Beverly:  It is a genre I enjoy reading and writing.  No one man is perfect!  Two or more should cover what I need!  In fact, I’m sure the perfect man SHOULD be superhuman.
Sascha:   I love the depth of the genre and the multitude of love that can be expressed by more than one partner.
Carolyn:  This is my first foray into ménage writing.  I’m a sucker for romance and enjoy writing about people falling in love.  I see this as one of the most romantic books I’ve ever written.  My philosophy is, if the love is genuine and true, the numbers don’t matter.
What is your favorite body part to describe? Can you list a few?
Sascha:  Her entire essence…but if I had to pick one, I’d say, her hips, fingers and lips…
Beverly: The skin, it can be soft and supple, hard-yet wet warm to the touch, rough with stubble, slick with sweat…
Carolyn:  Eyes.  It’s the first thing I notice about a person and the first thing I describe about a character.
How do you judge if it’s hot enough?
Carolyn:  If my test reader is too embarrassed to talk about it.  With this story, I had lunch with her the next day and she blushed every time she looked at me.
Sascha:  If I’m aroused while reading…
Beverly:  If the fan comes out and the clothes come off…
How hot is too hot?
Sascha: No such thing in my opinion.
Beverly:  Is there such a thing?
Carolyn: Hot has to be steamy, sexy, erotic and even romantic.  As long as the scene contains one or more of those elements, the sky’s the limit as far as I’m concerned.
Links
Ghosts of Grace Cottage  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GRM4O8E
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Best wishes,
~Author Jennifer Labelle~
 

2 comments:

Labelle Books has put comments on moderation due to some recent SPAM.

Please be patient and keep the comments coming. Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check in frequently. We've got giveaways on a weekly basis and tons of great talent to share.