Book Reviews now accepted through The Book Escape E-zine. Please contact Jennifer at: thebookescapemag@gmail.com with your blurb, release date, author name, and publisher. Thank you!

Friday, October 25, 2013

New Releases with Eva Lefoy...

I’m excited to be here on the Labelle Books blog today. This is a cool place to hang out and get the scoop about all the newest books!

Today I’m here to tell you about my Science Fiction Romance, The Trouble with Memories. It’s already been contracted by Decadent Publishing and it’s in the editing process. The story involves Martians and one very pissed off ex-girlfriend. Here’s an excerpt:

She scowled like a frustrated little girl and put her hands on her hips. “I don’t believe you.”

“Well, Lucy, it’s true.” He licked his lips and his throat went dry, the taste of her name sucking the air right out of him. Good or bad sign? Proceed, or caution? “To be honest, I don’t remember anything before Mars. In fact, I don’t even remember most of the mission.”

“What? How can that be?” She frowned, her eyebrows dipping low. “Wait. From before you left? You mean you don’t remember being with me?” She pointed at her chest.

He shrugged, knowing admitting he’d forgotten her was a dumb move. If he was her, he’d be pissed. But at the same time his gaze couldn’t help lingering on her chest. He liked what he saw. Down boy, down.

“I don’t fragging believe this.” She ran her hand through her shortish red hair and slapped the data pad against her thigh while she walked an arc around the room, ending by the windows.

The windows flexed and the floor rumbled as the jets did another close fly-by. He ignored them in favor of intently ogling the rounded globes of Lucy’s ass. When she spun to face him, he nearly lost his balance. Three steps later, she was in his face. He braced himself for her wrath.

Her fingers curled around his collar nice and tight. “Damn it, Cal. If this is some game you’re playing to make me miss you, I swear I’ll kick your ass!”

He loved how the fire in her eyes matched her hair and the way she jutted out her chin at the end of her pronouncement. But he’d told her the truth. This was no game. His memories of her were completely gone. “How can I prove to you I’m not lying?”

Her lips curled up in a smirk. “Kiss me.”

With a confident toss of her head she laid claim to him, answering his questions about how he’d known her. Hell, he hadn’t known her, apparently he’d KNOWN her.

Other genres I write besides science fiction romance:

Contemporary

Erotica

Fantasy

Western

GLBT

Foodie

Paranormal

Horror

Other places to find me:






Thanks Jennifer for having me here today. I hope to come back soon and share a totally awesome new cover!
 
Eva

Bio:

Eva Lefoy writes and reads all kinds of romance, and is a certified Trekkie. She’s also terribly addicted to chocolate, tea, and hiking. One of these days, she’ll figure out the meaning of life, quit her job, and go travel the galaxy. Until then, she’s writing down all her dirty thoughts for the sake of future explorers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for sharing with us Eva. You're welcome back anytime.

Best wishes,
~Jennifer Labelle~
http://www.jenniferlabelle.com

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Jennifer, thanks for having me here today. I hope some of your readers like SFR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous excerpt Eva. Can't wait to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to it Eva! Sounds intriguing & of course smexy!!

    ReplyDelete

Labelle Books has put comments on moderation due to some recent SPAM.

Please be patient and keep the comments coming. Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check in frequently. We've got giveaways on a weekly basis and tons of great talent to share.