Title: "Submitting to Angie"
Release date: May 15, 2013
Author: Stephen Olander
Blurb: Justin and Valerie are a couple of young college students in love who are taken to new sexual places by her friend Angie.
- 1. How long have you been an author?
- I've been writing since I was a kid but I've only endeavored to publish my work in the last year or so.
- 2. What is your favourite genre?
- Probably hard science fiction.
- 3. If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend they start with and why?
- As far as my erotic writing goes, I'd suggest starting with "James and Ellen: Together at Last." It's the closest I've come to writing a romance novel but it's still pretty steamy.
- 4. What is the biggest surprise you’ve discovered about the writing process?
- Where erotica is concerned, I've found that I write it to get it out of my system and just when I think I've got it out of my system, I get another idea for a story and I've got to get it out all over again. I have horny muses. ;-)
- 5. Can you tell us about one of your current works in progress?
- I just completed an MMF menage story called "Camping with Christy"
- 6. Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you.
- I'm a very spiritual person but I see no contradiction between my spirituality/faith and expressing myself sexually through my writing.
- 7. Name your top three writing goals?
- With my erotica, I hope to turn people on, to entertain and open minds.
Fun Questions -
- 1. If you had a warning label, what would it say?
- Contents under pressure.
- 2. If you had the chance to meet one of your characters privately, who would it be and what would you do?
- It would probably be Christy. In my mind, she's the sexiest character I've ever created and I would make love to her for days. :-)
- 3. What is the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?
- 4. Finally, can you give us your contact links?
- You can like my Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/StephenOlanderErotica
And follow my blog at http://stephenolander.blogspot.com
Dinner was lovely and afterward they sat in the living room on a large L-shaped couch with Angie on one side and Valerie and Justin cuddling on the other. They continued talking and drinking their wine until all three had a nice buzz going. It was at this point that Angie stood up and walked the short distance to the other end of the couch, sat next to Val and put her arm behind her, caressing the small of the dancer’s back. “You two make such a cute couple,” she said. “I love that you’re both the same height.” Angie was about an inch or two taller but was much more curvaceous than the athletic Valerie.
“Thank you,” said Val, too buzzed to be nervous about her friend’s sudden close proximity. Justin couldn’t control his gaze as his eyes wandered to Angie’s cleavage peeking through her partially open kimono. She noticed this but didn’t mind at all.
“I love that Val has been telling me all about you two in bed. It makes me feel really close to you and it turns me on, of course.” She then looked into Valerie’s eyes and said, “If I can make a confession, after you tell me about what you two have been up to, I just have to do it with Tony. Even if it’s stuff we’ve done before, hearing you talk about it makes me want to do it again.”
“Really,” asked Val.
“Yes, really... You two are so sexy.” Angie then leaned in and kissed Valerie on the lips. Val just kissed her back. What’s happening? thought Val. She always thought Angie was beautiful but never stopped to think if she was attracted to her, let alone whether she wanted to kiss her but the sweet confession and the wine seemed to make those lingering questions not matter.
I would be happy to offer a free copy of "Submitting to Angie" to a random reader.
I'd like to thank Stephen for joining us today. It was a pleasure getting to know you. Now, if you'd like to enter his giveaway simply comment with your email address' and follow this blog.
Stephen will announce his winner on Thursday August 1st.
~Author Jennifer Labelle~