You know the drill, Leave a comment with your email address' for a chance to win it. Good luck!
Krista will announce her winner on Thursday December 13, 2012
Blurb: Ally Kincaid returns to Freewill, Wyoming, to see her father after a two year absence. Anticipating a quiet family reunion, she finds herself butting heads with her father’s foreman instead. The man’s arrogance and sexy drawl push all her buttons, making her wonder what he’s hiding beneath his cowboy swagger.
Matt Gentry walked away from the past and shies from the future. No ties means no one gets hurt…until the boss’s daughter, a hot, green-eyed blonde, tempts him to break his own rules.
When tragedy strikes, will building tension and pride destroy their growing attraction or show them the way home?
Buy link: http://www.decadentpublishing.com/product_info.php?products_id=668&osCsid=gt2lpn7qd4e295fs002qu6lt60
1. How long have you been an author? Published, since 2010. Writing for a few years before thatJ
2. What is your favourite genre? Western, contemporary usually but I do like historicals too and I’m really starting to like Paranormal(Shape Shifters)
3. If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend they start with and why? I would recommend Take Me Home, Cowboy because it’s just my favorite so far!
4. What is the biggest surprise you’ve discovered about the writing process? How much I would learn! Editing can be a grueling process but it’s starting to be one of my favorite parts of writing because I’ve learned so much about my writing.
5. Can you tell us about one of your current works in progress? Oh sure, one would be Morgan’s Mountain, which will eventually release through Still Moments Publishing. It’s about a lost hiker and a broken-hearted down on her luck Search and Rescue heroine. Sorry I can’t reveal any more just yet J
6. Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you. Hmmm, that’s hard because I’m totally boring lol. Well, maybe that’s it, I’m boring.
7. Name your top three writing goals?
Top 3? Ok first I’d like to have 4, or at least 4 releases this coming new year 2013, any length. Second, I’d like to become more organized…you should see my laptop desktop *scary*. Third, I’d like to make it to at least one writing conference in 2013.
Fun Questions -
1. If you had a warning label, what would it say? No caffeine makes Krista a cranky mom!
2. If you had the chance to meet one of your characters privately, who would it be and what would you do? Oh that would definitely be Matt Gentry, the hero in Take Me Home, Cowboy and what wouldn’t I do lol. Maybe he can replay the scene in his barn office with me J
3. What is the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done? Written erotic romance! I have led a sheltered life until now.
4. Finally, can you give us your contact links? Sure thing,
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Krista-Ames/e/B004FLQ9XM/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1
TRR Author Page: http://www.theromancereviews.com/kkames
“I need to buy that man an answering machine.” Furious, Ally held the receiver away from her ear, eyes closed as the phone on the other end rang continuously. “Come on, Daddy, where are you?”
She was ready to hang up in frustration when the receiver was picked up and then—by the sound of the loud clanging on the other end—dropped.
“Circle K,” said the deep male voice rather breathlessly.
“Where in the world were you?”
“Excuse me?” the husky voice asked.
Oh crap, that’s definitely not Daddy. She’d been so surprised her call had finally been answered, she hadn’t realized there was nothing familiar about the voice at the end of the line “I’m sorry….” she cracked. Wow, where did that high-pitched squeak come from? “I’m sorry, who is this?”
“This is the Circle K Ranch. Who’s this?”
The man’s question held an impressive sexy drawl. Definitely not a voice she’d ever heard in New York City, and one she’d only be lucky enough to find in her dreams.
“I’d like to speak to Jesse Kincaid, please.” She did a mental inventory of all the ranch hands but couldn’t place the voice. And he obviously didn’t recognize hers either. Must be somebody new her father had hired since the last time she’d been there.
“Sorry, ma’am, he’s not here. What can I do for ya?”
“When will he be available, please?”
“Now, ma’am, I don’t guess I’m at liberty to say until I know exactly who it is I’m speaking at.”
God, men could be so arrogant. Why did he need to know who was calling? A simple answer would suffice.
“Not that it’s any of your business, but this is Ally Kincaid. Who exactly are you?”
“Well, well, isn’t this a nice surprise? Miss Ally Kincaid. Did your father know you’d be calling?
She gritted her teeth in frustration. Who does this cocky, know-it-all cowboy think he is?
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
~Author Jennifer Labelle~