Release date: Sept. 28, 2012
Author: Alicia Nordwell
Blurb: Forced out, Tucker was vulnerable and alone. Betrayed by his haitas, he unknowingly drove straight for Pricolici territory. Their alpha claimed him, as a hultan and his mate. Tucker didn't believe him ... at first. Facing an attack from Stelian's ancient enemy, Tucker found out what he truly was.
Buy link: Amazon
1. How long have you been an author?
Well I’ve been writing for about 3 years, though Pricolici is my first published ebook that’s.
2. What is your favourite genre?
Paranormal, certainly, though I enjoy both mm and mf couples.
3. If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend they start with and why?
Well, if you’re going with published work, Pricolici of course. I have a ton of unpublished rougher work however, including a contemporary paranormal mm trilogy called Carthera Tales that I really enjoyed writing and were popular with readers.
4. What is the biggest surprise you’ve discovered about the writing process?
How hard it is to end a story and stop writing it. I miss my characters and world, so I tend to write a lot of series.
5. Can you tell us about one of your current works in progress?
I’m currently working on a sequel for Pricolici which will include a trip to Europe and a magical artifact that will not only affect Tucker’s magic but bring to light some of Stelian’s history as well.
6. Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you.
I’m pretty open with everyone. I don’t know that I really keep too much hidden about myself. Chronic over-sharer, that’s me, I guess!
7. Name your top three writing goals?
I don’t really set goals for myself. I constantly strive to better my writing, but there’s nothing specific I’m working toward.
Fun Questions -
1. If you had a warning label, what would it say?
Often bitchy? Can I say that? LOL. It’s true, though I try to hide it.
2. If you had the chance to meet one of your characters privately, who would it be and what would you do?
Oh, there’s so many to choose from! Probably Bel’loc, my first hunky heart throb I wrote. He’s blue, long haired, totally hot... and I’m not telling what I’d be doing with him!
3. What is the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?
Ha! Pretty sure I can’t say what the naughtiest thing I’ve ever done is. *blushes*
4. Finally, can you give us your contact links?
Let’s see... you can find me first and foremost on my blog, Cia’s Stories. I also have a Facebook Author Page. I’m also on Goodreads as Alicia Nordwell.
Well, Alicia, it was certainly great to meet you and a pleasure to have you here on the blog with us. Pricolici sounds like a great read, and I'm happy to announce that Alicia has generously offered to giveaway a copy of her book to one lucky commenter. So, please leave your email address' with your comments to enter for a chance to win it.
Alicia will announce her winner on Thursday November 22, 2012...
~Author Jennifer Labelle~