Book Reviews now accepted through The Book Escape E-zine. Please contact Jennifer at: thebookescapemag@gmail.com with your blurb, release date, author name, and publisher. Thank you!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Author Sandy Sullivan interviews Jake Monroe, Colby Mason and Delaney Dunn from Difficult Choices (Montana Cowboys 4)

Okay folks, I've got one of my favorite authors on Labelle Books today. Please help me welcome author Sandy Sullivan. Sandy writes sizzling romances with smoking hot cowboys, and she's here to interview Jake Monroe, Colby Mason and Delaney Dunn from Difficult Choices (Montana Cowboys 4).

Oh, and did I mention there's a GIVEAWAY!

Difficult Choices releases on February 23, 2012 but Sandy has promised an ARC copy to one lucky commenter. So let's show her some love by leaving a few comments at the end of the post. If you're a faithful follower then you know the drill, and if not, then this is all you need to do:

* Leave a comment with your email address, and if you aren't already, we would love for you to follow this blog.

Easy peasy!

BLURB:
Delaney Dunn likes working on cars—anything with an engine really, much to the chagrin of some who can't put aside her choice of jobs to realize there is a real woman beneath those coveralls. When ex-boyfriend Jake Monroe comes back to town, Delaney must face the feelings she buried five years ago.
Jake Monroe is back for two reasons, Colby Mason and Delaney Dunn. Needs he's long denied have risen up and are threatening to choke the life out of him if he doesn't come to terms with his feelings for both.
Colby Mason refuses to face the facts. He loves Delaney and he wants Jake. After being the shoulder for Delaney when Jake took off five years ago, their relationship grew into something loving and concrete, but Jake's return shakes the foundation to it's core.
Can three friends become lovers and learn to embrace their true feelings without tearing everything they've worked for apart?

BUY LINK: http://store.secretcravingspublishing.com/index.php?main_page=products_all&filter_author=58&zenid=fb5aa1035c173fa4db6b7b7f6b0c7bf3


* * * * *


Today we are interviewing Jake Monroe, Colby Mason and Delaney Dunn from the upcoming release, Difficult Choices.

Sandy: Good morning you three.

Jake: Mornin'.
Colby: Hey
Delaney: Good Morning to you.

Sandy: So you're story will be released in a couple of weeks. How does it feel to have it written down and out there for everyone to read?
Jake: I'm kind of a private person so I hope you didn't reveal too much, Sandy.

Sandy: Now, Jake, we've been over this. I only wrote what you told me to write while you sat on the edge of my desk.
Colby: What exactly did you tell her, Jake?
Jake: Nothing personal. *cough*
Delaney: Somehow I doubt that. You spent an awful lot of time with her.
Jake: Now, babe. Don't be like that.

Sandy: No fighting you three. Delaney – tell me what it was like dating Jake in high school?
Delaney: Interesting. He was the come and get me bad boy of Red Rock High. We dated for about six months and I fell in love with him.

Sandy: Before he left town, correct?
Delaney: Yeah, the jerk.
Colby: And of course, I stepped in a took care of Delaney. Right, baby?
Delaney: Yes, you did, Colby.

Sandy: But Jake, you and Colby have a past together as well.
Jake: We were best friends.

Sandy: How is it being around the two of them, Delaney?
Delaney: Difficult. I know there is underlying tension between them and I'm sure it's because of me. I was in love with Jake and now I love Colby.

Sandy: How do you feel about them dating each other, Jake?
Jake: I don't like it at all.

Sandy: Why?
Jake: Because Delaney is mine and I plan on doing everything I can to get her back.
Colby: Back off, Jake. She's already told you she doesn't want anything to do with you.
Delaney: How about explaining why the hell you took off then?
Jake: You know why.

Sandy: Do I have to separate you three? Chill out and let's finish the interview and you three can get back to arguing over who gets who. Now, Colby. How do you feel about all of this?
Colby: I hate that Jake came back. He should have just stayed gone and we would all have been a whole lot better off.

Sandy: But you guys have a past.
Colby: Yeah, we do and it's gonna stay in the past.

Sandy: You're pretty popular with the ladies on the bullriding tour, I'm sure Colby. How does Delaney feel about them throwing themselves at you?
Colby: She knows I love her and I would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship.

Sandy: Jake, did you ever cheat on Delaney?
Jake: Well, I… mmm.
Delaney: You cheated on me, Jake?
Jake: It wasn't like that, babe.
Delaney: Wasn't like what? You either did or you didn't. Which is it?

Sandy: Well, hell folks. I appears I've opened a can of worms. You'll have to read the story to find out if Jake gets Delaney back. What is the past between Colby and Jake and did Jake really cheat on Delaney while they were together? Find out when Difficult Choices (Montana Cowboys 4) hits the stands on 2/23/12.


* * * * *

Man, oh, man I don't know about you all, but I'm looking forward to this one. Jake, Colby, and Delaney sound like three passionate people and it'll make for a great read. Thank you Sandy for providing the interview, and a big thank you to Jake, Colby, and Delaney. It sounds like she's got her hands full with those two.


Each of Sandy's stories are a stand alone, but I'd definitely recommend starting off Sandy's Montana Cowboys with book #1 and so on...

Here are their BUY LINKS:








For those of you who would like to learn more about sandy and her work she can be reached through these links:





Best wishes,

~Author Jennifer Labelle~

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great read! I want to know what Jake was up to, LOL

    kjkamryn@gmail.com All the best Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to read this one :) Will this one be available for the Kindle ?

    reginamayross@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kellie. *grins*

    Regina - It will be available on Kindle around the 27th. SCP uploads they to Amazon on Monday's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like an amazing read and I can't wait to read this!! I haven't read any of Sandy's books but since reading this post she has another fan!!!! This is just what I love to read!!

    melissalamb@musfiber.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by, ladies!

    @Melissa, Sandy's reads are amazing, and her cowboys are so HOT! You won't be disappointed. She's one of my favorite cowboy romance authors ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great interview...LOVE the cover...lol...of course u know cowboys r my thing....Tabs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh... I can't wait to find out what happens ;o)

    luvselvis67@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great read! Another one on my TBR list!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AND THE LUCKY WINNER IS...

    Congratulations, Melissa! You were randomly selected to recieve an ARC copt of Sandy's new upcoming release, Difficult Choices (Montana Cowboys 4) Enjoy, lucky lady. Sandy's cowboys do not disappoint.

    Sandy will be in contact with you soon.

    Thank you to all that participated. Stay tuned for more upcoming giveaways in the near future.

    Best wishes,

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the cover, it's gorgeous and the book sounds wonderful. i can hardly wait to see how the 3 of them work it out. :D

    tammy ramey
    trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Labelle Books has put comments on moderation due to some recent SPAM.

Please be patient and keep the comments coming. Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check in frequently. We've got giveaways on a weekly basis and tons of great talent to share.