Book Reviews now accepted through The Book Escape E-zine. Please contact Jennifer at: thebookescapemag@gmail.com with your blurb, release date, author name, and publisher. Thank you!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Contest Time: Spice It Up was nominated in the "Best Menage Book 2011" category in the LRC Best of 2011...

Heidi Taylor has fallen in love with a man who’s off limits. He’s her best friend and she’s afraid to tell him how she really feels, that is until Nathan suggests she needs a little spice in her love life, and designates himself as her something spicy.






I'm pleased to announce that Spice It Up was nominated for "Best Menage Book 2011" at Love Romances Cafe and voting starts first thing Monday January 16th and ends on January 24th.



I'm touched just to have my work nominated, but I could use some votes. The voting will take place on Dawn’s Reading Nook, http://dawnsreadingnook.blogspot.com/ starting January 16th, 2012 beginning at 8 am est (USA Time).



No Early voting will be allowed, and only ONE VOTE PER PERSON please.



There will be many other categories to choose from, also giving you the opportunity to search for some great reads along the way, and as a thank you for voting I've decided to hold a contest.



CONTEST:



What I'd like you to do is go and vote in my category "Best Menage Book" (hopefully for me: Jennifer Labelle - Spice It Up, but not mandatory) and then come back to Labelle Books and write VOTED in the comments section along with your email address and I'll enter you in a chance to win a pdf copy of my nominated book, 'Spice It Up'.


Easy peasy!



Thank you all in advance who decide to vote, and of course for stopping by today. I'm looking forward to seeing how this all turns out. There are a ton of talented authors involved, and I'm honored to have been nominated.


I'll announce my winner on January 25th.



Best wishes,

~Author Jennifer Labelle~

9 comments:

  1. I went and voted! Good Luck!

    tiss81@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tiss. I'll announce the winner on the morning of January 25th after the polls close.

    Best wishes,
    ~J~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for you Jennifer!!! Good Luck & I hope you win!!

    melissalamb@musfiber.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the nomination, I voted for you & hope you win.

    drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voted for you!

    elizabeth @ bookattict . com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Elizabeth (BookAttict) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to thank you all for voting. I'm please to say that I came in second place as a runner up. I'm so honored to have been nominated to begin with, and I appreciate the wonderful support.

    Now on to my winner...
    AND THE WINNER IS: Melissa
    Congratulations, you've been randomly chosen, and I hope you enjoy Spice It Up.

    ReplyDelete

Labelle Books has put comments on moderation due to some recent SPAM.

Please be patient and keep the comments coming. Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check in frequently. We've got giveaways on a weekly basis and tons of great talent to share.